Household cleaning products and sprays don’t need to contain nasty chemicals and bleach. Non toxic solutions are much better for your health, your home, your wallet and the environment. This natural homemade cleaning products kit is perfect to get you or someone special started with making your own household all purpose sprays and disinfectants. All you need is some vinegar and baking soda and you are ready to go!
This natural homemade cleaning products kit includes: 2x Amber glass spray bottles, 1x 100ml castile soap, 3x essential oils (lemon, pink grapefruit and eucalyptus). Australian made.
For more information, see below.
Making your own natural homemade cleaning products is easy with this DIY kit from Biome.
When using this natural, homemade cleaning products kit you are;
- Using a safer and effective cleaning alternative, eliminating unnecessary exposure to harmful chemicals in your home
- Reducing single use plastics from store bought household cleaners
- Gaining indispensable knowledge of how to create sustainable household cleaners
- Once the kit ingredients are finished, you can use the reusable amber bottles to create your own personal cleaning products and scents.
- Buying and using Australian made products
This natural home cleaning kit comes in a beautiful box, perfect for gifting to someone special.
This DIY home cleaning products kit contains;
- Instructions and natural homemade cleaning products recipes
- 2x Amber glass reusable spray bottles and labels
- Ingredients to make your own homemade all purpose cleaners
- 100ml castile liquid soap
- lemon essential oil
- eucalyptus essential oil
- pink grapefruit essential oil
NOTE: You will need vinegar and baking soda which is NOT included within the kit.