This no-bake oreo balls recipe (3 ingredients) are a cookies and cream lover’s dream! Made with only 3 simple ingredients, they make the best quick and easy dessert or gift idea! Fun and foolproof, these dreamy bite sized Oreo truffles are perfect for an after dinner treat – or as a gift over the holiday season!
Easy Oreo Balls Recipe – 3 Ingredients
Dessert really doesn’t get any easier than this! These Oreo truffles are made using 3 simple ingredients (plus a little vanilla and salt). Crushed Oreo cookies, cream cheese and melted chocolate – making them the easiest truffles you’ll ever make! One bite and you will be in cookies and cream heaven!
Looking for a sweet snack? Oreo balls. The perfect edible gift? Oreo balls. Car won’t start? Oreo balls!!
With an outer shell of white chocolate that crackles when you bite into it and a soft, chocolate Oreo cream cheese filling, these easy truffles will have you hooked! My kids love to help (and lick the bowl!) and request these balls for all of our festive celebrations. Top them with a drizzle of melted chocolate, your favourite sprinkles, crushed cookies or other toppings to add your own personal touch.
Oreo Ball Recipe Step by Step
Simply follow these steps below to make the most amazing recipe for Oreo balls;
- Crush the Oreo cookies. Using a food processor will help you achieve an even, fine crumb. If you don’t have a food processor, you can also place the Oreos in a bag or large bowl and crush them with a rolling pin.
- Beat the cream cheese. Using a hand held mixer or wooden spoon, mix the cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add a little vanilla (1 tsp) and a pinch of salt if you wish (highly recommended!).
- Mix the Oreo crumbs and cream cheese together. Use a wooden spoon or spatula and mix until combined.
- Roll the mixture into balls. Using your hands, roll teaspoonfuls of the mixture into balls and place into the freezer.
- Using a fork, cover the cold balls in melted white chocolate and place them onto a tray covered with baking paper. Sprinkle with your favourite toppings and allow the chocolate to set in the fridge.
Tips for the Best Oreo Balls
To make the best Oreo balls, wait until the Oreo filling is cold enough that the chocolate will almost set and hold onto the balls.
Make sure you have all of your equipment (trays, baking paper, fork, spoon) and toppings ready to go so that the chocolate doesn’t seize and start to set while you are still working. Once the chocolate is melted and smooth, work quickly!
Some more sweet treats and edible gifts that you will love;
If you try this delicious Oreo balls recipe (3 ingredients), I’d love to hear about it! Feel free to leave a comment or review below, or send me a message. For more food inspiration, tips and to share your own recipes and creations, head over to my Facebook Recipe Group.
Oreo Balls Recipe 3 Ingredients
- 275 grams Oreo cookies (2 packets/28 cookies)
- 170 grams cream cheese room temperature
- 280 grams white chocolate melted
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 pinch salt
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place the Oreo cookies into a food processor and blend until the cookies are fine crumbs. If you don't have a food processor, place the cookies in a bag or large bowl and crush them with a rolling pin.
- Place the cream cheese (room temperature) in a mixing bowl and blend with a hand held mixer (or use a wooden spoon) until soft and fluffy. Stir through the vanilla and salt if you are using them.
- Stir the crushed cookie crumbs into the cream cheese and mix until completely combined.
- Using your hands, roll teaspoonfuls of the Oreo cream cheese mixture into balls. (This recipe makes around 25 balls). Place the ball on the baking tray and freeze until cold (at least 15-20 minutes).
- Place the white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and microwave the chocolate in 20 second bursts, stirring in between, until melted and smooth.
Subscribe to The Cooking Collective to have more beautiful recipes, freebies and more delivered straight to your inbox.
[products limit=”4″ columns=”4″ orderby=”rand”]